Fennix Swordfish S
The all new Fennix version of the Swordfish S has seen the countries most popular ski go one step further. The Fennix Swordfish S has finer lines and new front half of the ski, that makes for an extremely responsive craft while maintaining the stability and feel of the older model.
The Fennix Swordfish S offers amazing downwind surfing ability, and is the next step up from the XT range or for those looking for greater speed and a new challenge.
So what’s different to the previous model?
- Shape of the bow deck (nose) is tapered down – this is visually the biggest difference
- Increased volume in the front of the ski and slightly more v-shape on the front half of the hull
- Improved downwind surfing performance
- Seat design has changed slightly – still super comfortable!
- The width of the ski at the paddle entrance is narrower by approximately 1cm
- Rudder position has remained the same as the previous model
Seat Width: 40.5cm
Construction Options and Pricing
Glass Vac – 14.5 kg – $3,350
Hybrid – 12.5kg – $3,950
Carbon – 10.5kg – $4,800
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, vinylester resin.
- Fenn vacuum bag all layups which give a consistent weight and even spread of resin throughout the ski. The glass vac layup offers the customer an affordable ski.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fibreglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first-class racing product.
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.