Fenn Swordfish S
The all new Swordfish S offers the stability, surf ability and speed of the original Swordfish but now has added comfort and a more efficient paddling position. Regarded as an intermediate boat the Swordfish S is one of the few in this class that can easily be raced at an elite level.
The Swordfish S offers amazing downwind surfing ability, and is the next step up from the Fenn XT or for those looking for greater speed and a new challenge.
The S seat
The all new ‘S’ seat in the Fenn range has been a huge success. Over the last few months we have seen large numbers of paddlers making the transition to the Fenn’s. Apart from exception speed and stability and the response and surf ability of the boats, we believe its the new seat and footwell setup that has been popular.
So what is new? The new setup has the following:
- A more fitted seat
- Lower footwell
- Less hump between footwell and seat
- The whole set up has been moved forward along with the rudder
- More angle on the footplate
- New leg leash attachment point near the base of the footwell
- As you can see considerable changes to the top of the boat while retaining the winning hallmarks of the Fenn’s on the hull.
Construction Options and Pricing
Fibreglass – 17.5kg – $2,800
Vacuum Fibreglass – vacuum bagged fibreglass – 14.5kg – $3,350
Carbon Hybrid – vacuum bagged fibreglass / carbon – 12.5kg – $3,800
Vacuum Carbon – vacuum bagged carbon – 10.5kg – $4,500