Fennix Spark S
Advanced Low Volume Ski
The Fennix Spark S is the upgraded model of the first-ever competitive low volume ski the Fenn Spark. The Fennix Spark S is truly unique in its design and performance. The most noticeable change when you sit in the Fennix Spark S is extra width in the seat and the reduction of the hump under your legs.
The Fennix Spark S is best suited to the smaller paddler up to 80kg to maximise the best performance on the water. The Fennix Spark S is extremely comfortable and stable for an elite ski, is fast, maneuverable, responsive and surfs with ease.
The Fennix Spark S suits paddlers less than 80kg and 6’ft in height.
So what’s different to the previous model?
- Internal seat width is wider through the whole depth of the seat
- The rudder is 6cm more forward allowing for greater control when surfing
- The seat is a little deeper which adds stability
- The hump under your legs has been redesigned and is noticeably lower and does not interfere with your leg drive
- The cockpit length is longer
- Shape of the bow deck (nose) is tapered down inline with all Fennix models
Length: 6.44 m
Width: 42 cm
Seat Width: 37.5 cm
Construction Options and Pricing
Glass Vac – 14.5kg – $3,350
Hybrid – 12.5kg – $3,950
Carbon – 10.5kg – $4,800
*Weights are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, vinyl ester resin.
- Fenn now vacuum bag all layups which gives a consistent weight and even spread of resin throughout the ski.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fiberglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first class racing product.
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.